Change is pretty hard to face.
I spent the weekend pouring over my personal training books. A lot of it was technical and scientific, and the material is admittedly more difficult than I had anticipated. However, the single thing that kept me motivated was the light at the end of the tunnel.
The prospect of being able to help other people achieve their fitness and weight loss goals excites me. I want to be a part of that journey. I want to help other people change their lives and become the people they truly are on the inside. I don’t want people to be trapped inside of a body that they don’t feel represents who they are.
There’s a lot of work that goes into changing your lifestyle. You’ll have to admit that what you’re doing isn’t working. That one’s for sure. But, not only do you have to plan and actualize steps you’ll take to achieve your goals but you’ll also have to visualize what success looks like for you. That will be different for everybody. Some will want to finally fit in their skinny jeans again. Some will want to be able to party on the beach without feeling self conscious. Others will want to cross the finish line at a marathon or triathlon. Whatever it is, I hope that the work I’m putting in now will enable others to achieve those goals!
- Motivation Monday: If You Want It, Get It (ironwomanintraining.com)
- Effective Motivation On How To Lose Weight (tfollowers.com)
- Focus! (kellistofitness.wordpress.com)
- Weight Loss Tips from the Weight Loss Show (theweightlossshow.wordpress.com)
- Personal Training in Philly with an Empire State of Mind (eastcoastadrenaline.wordpress.com)