I’m totally guilty of this!
I think that my beverage preference, in order of most desirable to least desirable, would be:
- Iced tea (unsweetened)
- Fruit juices (fresh squeezed)
- Fruit juices (cocktails, half juices, and more)
- Soda (but always diet)
However, after seeing all of this information, I might have to reconsider what I’m doing to my waistline…not to mention my bottom line.
It’s very interesting to see how much these brands are marketing to children as well. Not necessarily the most ethical, in my opinion, but there seems to be a lot of money thrown into it every year.
I’m getting thirsty just thinking about this…
- Soda’s evil twin = “fruit” drinks (trainmyfingersforbattle.wordpress.com)
- Consumer Reports Warns Of Arsenic Containing Fruit Juices (inquisitr.com)
- Apple juice poses health threat — from calories (ctv.ca)
- Questions you may have wished to ask about fresh versus bottled fruit juices (examiner.com)
- Global Fruit and Vegetable Juices Market to Reach 64.46 Billion Liters by 2015, According to a New Report By Global Industry Analysts, Inc. (prweb.com)