Good luck to all of the competitors out there in Kona today!
“The most important thing in life is not the triumph but the struggle. The essential thing is not to have conquered, but to have fought well.” -Baron de Coubertin, founder of the modern Olympic Games
I know that one day I will have to wake up to an Ironman…and chances are, I will have been asleep for very long. I have problems falling asleep the day before short races, like half marathons. To think of what will be going through my mind the night before an Ironman. Ooh the anticipation!
To celebrate so many men and women achieving Ironman status today, I’ve compiled some of my most favorite triathlon and Ironman videos. Enjoy!
“Ironman is every person trying to find out what he can do, trying to find out what his limits are, and convincing himself that he can push through them. You can quit, but nobody else cares, and you’ll always know.”
- Ironman Training Days 3 & 4 (sandiegofitnessdiva.wordpress.com)
- Blink and you miss it (atlasmultisports.wordpress.com)
- Neill ready to make one last splash at Ironman Hawaii (canada.com)
- Bionic Robot “Evolta” From Japan to Compete in Kona Ironman (damontucker.com)
- Our Family is Sick:-) (roadtoironmom.wordpress.com)