One last post before I hit the road…
Hope you are all having (or will have later tonight) a wonderful New Years!
This year I accomplished a lot. Starting with a small, short personal challenge to run for 21 days, it has blossomed into a newfound passion that has bled into every aspect of my life. My friends, family, and you have watched me transform from a sedentary blogger to what I am today, and for that, I’m thankful.
It was a busy year — In my RunKeeper I posted 333 activities, 1,414 miles, and 130,800 calories burned. That’s major since the prior 12 months I posted probably less than 20 miles.
Next year, I am looking forward to the following:
- Racing in the 2012 Honda LA Marathon and leading all of my teammates to the finish line
- Racing in my first 70.3 in November
- Becoming an ACE Certified Personal Trainer
- Becoming a CAMTC Certified Massage Therapist
- Becoming an Usui Reiki Practicioner
- Becoming a health and wellness professional to help others live healthier, happier, and more wholesome lives